Friday, December 16, 2016
Oh no - I'm out of cards! Not sure how that happened, but I haven't had time lately to get any stamping done. So, for today, here is my Christmas tree. I usually do some woodsy trees with no ornaments, but for some reason I was in the mood to do the regular tree with ornaments this year. It was a little teary at some points putting it up because a lot of the ornaments are reminders of times past when my husband and Tracy were still with us. But....among the tears were lots of good memories of special times. I'm glad I put it up this year!
Today is 'Grandma time' and then Friday night crafting. It's going to be a good day!
Have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's a beautiful tree. I'm glad you could think of happy memories in spite of the sadness.
Post a Comment