Saturday, February 25, 2017



Introducing my new adventure.....
I'm now a consultant for 

Thirty-One Gifts!  


If you have never heard about this company, please check them out.  They have some awesome bags - totes, purses, thermal bags and storage bags just to mention a few.

I will be posting about specials along the way and whether you are local or out of town, please consider me for your consultant.
Please check out my website:  Becky's 31 Website.  I would love to invite you to one of my local events or parties, but feel free to order on my website also!

Have a terrific day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How wonderful, Becky! I checked out their site - the shop as well as who they are and what they do. It sounds like you are now part of a super community of women doing valuable work for women/girls around the world.
I will check out the specials as you post them - I would like to buy something(s), through you, of course. I was pleased to see the variety of products.
Love the pic of Hudson!