Sunday, February 19, 2017

Project Sunday - the December mat from Black Sheep - all twelve months are done - woo hoo!

I can hardly wait to show you the table runner Emily helped me with yesterday - totally out of my box.  I still have to finish pinning it and then quilt it and put the binding on - again, totally out of my box!  But it's going to be cool!  It was hard work though, I was exhausted last night.  But THANK YOU Emily for spending the day helping me sew!

Today I really need to get some stamping done.  I just need to get myself motivated - maybe some more caffeine will help :)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have enjoyed seeing all of your mats. They're gorgeous. I will bet that with some practice, you will enjoy sewing quilts, also. I made all sizes quilts and wall hangings years ago, but currently my health doesn't allow it. Who knows what the future holds. I do make greeting cards and enjoy seeing yours.