Thursday, February 16, 2017
The card - a really easy one - the hello is a Hero Arts die cut. The gray ones are flat, the yellow one is popped up. Super simple!
Well, I didn't get any stamping done yesterday. I got totally sidetracked - my computer has been acting funny so I spent the entire day trying to get the computer files and photo files all organized and backed up just in case the whole thing decides to crash. Nice to have it done, but I sure am glad I don't have a job where I have to sit at a computer all day! Today I really need to get some household chores done - time to do somethings about at least part of the dust bunnies. Stamping will have to wait for a few more days. Also will need to get ready for class tonight.
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment