Saturday, April 26, 2008

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day here, although the temperatures are still going to be cool I guess. But the sun is shining so that's OK.
I had a great evening last night with my stampin' buddy Sherry. We went out for Chinese food, then came back and worked for several hours. I am trying to get a stash of birthday cards done for church so that's what I was working on. I was duplicating cards but made the mistake of doing one that was a little time consuming so didn't get as many done as I had hoped. The next ones will be a little less labor intensive.


This layout is one I did for my Scrapbook class. I had used other paper for class, but it didn't work for my pictures, so I used the same layout, just changed the paper. The colors are a little "out of the box" for me - I don't normally work with bright colors. (and most of my friends will tell you that green is not my favorite color!) We do the layout in class without pictures and then the "homework" for class is to add the pictures and bring them back for show and tell the next month. It is always fun to see what everyone has done and how different the pages look with each person's personal touch.

Happy scrappin'.


No comments: