Sunday, April 20, 2008


It's a windy Sunday - warm, but very windy. I had planned on starting work on the yard today but the wind is my reason to put that off for another day. I do hope the wind goes away though since the weeds are getting bigger every day. And the lawn needs water and the rose bushes need trimmed - and I guess spring is here!

This is a card I did for our Shoebox Club last week. Simple and quick, but I liked the way it turned out.

I finished my other class project yesterday - well, except for adding a few embellishments and decoration. So now I have two projects ready to put on the class schedule. Yipee!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becky,
I love your blog and the pictures turned out great! Keepum' comin'. It is a great way to stay in contact and to see new ideas.
Judy D.