Tuesday, April 29, 2008



No flowers -just for you, Tracy! My daughter commented that I was doing a lot of flowery cards lately. You can tell she doesn't see most of my cards because that is mostly what I do. But she did motivate me to do some cards with something other than flowers, so this is one of the cards I did on Sunday. I used one of the Cuttlebug embossing folders for the background. (although I don't have a Cuttlebug I used it in my Zip-e-mate)

Another day of yard work for me today - if the weather cooperates that is. It was supposed to be sunny and in the 80's today - right now it's cloudy, the wind is blowing and it's pretty cool outside. Maybe I will have an excuse to stay inside and stamp? or scrapbook? or clean up the mess in my stamp room? or clean house? (probably not!)

Have a happy day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love this card!
Flowers are always great, too!