Friday, May 9, 2008



Do you ever have days when things just don't seem to go right? I had one of those yesterday. Nothing terrible, just annoying I guess. I threw my favorite gardening shovel in the ditch by mistake, (it's gone - never to be seen again!) the handle keeps falling off my pruning sheers and the weather didn't cooperate long enough for me to finish what I had wanted to get done. Darn! The worst part was I was trying to make some cards last night and no matter what I tried it just wasn't working. Oh well, on to another day!

This is a card I made several weeks ago. I liked the colors with the kraft background.

I am taking a break from trimming rose bushes today - I still have 12 left to do, but I think they will just wait for a few more days. I am off this morning to buy flowers for my planters and the patio.

Happy Stampin'

1 comment:

rubbergranny said...

It must have been the weather yesterday as I also had a hard time getting anything done. I did finally manage to get the lawn mowed. I really like today's card with the mini mat and the colors are different than what I would have thought to use. Nicely done. And yes, those rose bushes can wait.