
Happy May Day! Snow??? Yep, snow - in May. Go figure. It was blowing and snowing this morning when I got up. Looked more like January than May. I can remember times it has snowed in April, but I don't ever remember it snowing in May. But, it's Colorado, so you just never know. It does seems odd to go from temps in the 80's one day to snow two days later.
Here's another one for ya, Tracy. This is another non-flowery card I did last weekend.
After two days of yard work and a day of housecleaning I am taking a fun day today. My friend Judy S and I are taking a trip to Delta for lunch and a stop at the scrapbooking store.
Have a great day everyone!
1 comment:
I like that one a lot!!!! No snow here today....it was windy and 75. Hope it stays nice...I've got friends coming over on Tuesday to help me move into my new apartment.
Post a Comment