
This is a card I actually copied from myself! I used this layout in class so it will look familiar to some of you. Different paper, ribbon and stamp but I liked the way it came out!
It is supposed to be a beautiful day today - lots of sunshine and temps in the 80's. I have more flowers to plant and then I will be spending the rest of the day working on cards for class. Alas, my creativity just wasn't working yesterday - I only got one card done. So......... today I need to get the other 5 cards done!
I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:
This looks entirely different in the lighter colors and I like it a lot, too. Looks like you'll be hustling with class cards today. Sometimes those creative juices just go into freeze mode. See you on Tuesday!
Post a Comment