Sunday, May 25, 2008


Here are a couple of the layouts I got done the last time I was scrappin' - seems like it was a long time ago - I really need to spend more time scrappin'! I have a hard time with Disney pages these days - I've done so many of them I am running out of ideas. This one is rather simple - (wow - I even used just plain ol' white paper for the background!) But, it worked, and now those pictures are done.

Not sure what happened to my day yesterday - I decided it was too cool to do yard work (yeah, I know, just another excuse) But I did get a birthday present made and went to dinner with Jeff. Even got a card done last night. But today I MUST get out and get the trees in front trimmed so Jeff can finish the top part that I can't reach before he leaves tomorrow.


Happy scrappin'

No comments: