Photo Day! When I was out pulling weeds the other day I noticed just a few roses starting to bloom. After all the work of trimming those darn things the first sign of a beautiful flower is a welcome thing! I worked hard at scrapbooking last night - but I must have been moving really slow because I only managed to get one 2-page layout done - and it was a really simple one! Go figure. But it's one more group of pictures that is done so that's a good thing. And besides it was just nice to spend time with Emily & Sherry. (and Sherry & I had a wonderful dinner at Outback - so in my mind the evening was a total success!)
It will be a weekend of working on class projects - I have three classes coming up starting Monday that I am not prepared for yet. Oh my - time to get to work!
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment