Monday, June 9, 2008



Another card I did on Friday night. I really thought this one was fun. Sorry the picture is a little out of focus - but you get the idea.

I am doing the "happy dance" today! For those of you who have followed my vacation lodging saga - Tracy called last night and said we now have a room for all 5 nights! (this is a definite improvement over only having a room for the first 3 nights) And.........this room is inside the park - and close to where Tracy is!!!! Oh yea!

Today is a yard work day. (as soon as it warms up a little, anyway) What's up with this "cold" stuff in June? It's down right chilly this morning.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

GmaSnooky said...

This one is cute and funky! How do you come up with so many fun ideas?

Anonymous said...

Love this card...great to make when using leftover paper. Imagine that your vacation is going wonderfully. Just came back from a road trip to CA (wedding on Santa Barbara Leadbetter Beach)with Megan and the two grandsons. I flew back and Megan is driving up the coast. Brave young mom!!