Tuesday, June 24, 2008


Another quick card - did this one last night after class. I've really got to take some time to get some more cards done. Or scrapbook pages. Or something! I'm running out of things to post.
I'm still not quite up to par after vacation. Can't seem to get motivated to do the things that need to be done. I just want to do some more fun things. Or go on another vacation. Now wouldn't that be cool! But that's not going to happen so I guess I better get to work. UPS brought a box of new goodies last night so I think I'll go check that out and see what fun things I can find to do with them!
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haven't been on computer this week, so was pleased to see the rest of your vacation pictures.
I really love the trees in this card. Did the BIG trees in CA inspire this card?