Monday, June 16, 2008




Day 3

I can't think of just the right words to describe this place. Awesome just doesn't even begin to do it justice.

We are having a marvelous time. Wish you were here!!!!

This first picture was taken at Tuolumne Meadows - a beautiful area.

The second next 2 pictures were taken at the Mariposa Grove of Giant Sequoias. It is difficult to get good pictures of the trees - they are so big they won't fit in the picture. And this tree is one of the small ones.



2 comments:

Linda E. said...

Wow - what a wonderful place to enjoy with your children; wish we were there!!!

Anonymous said...

I second Linda's WOW! I just returned from CA (Santa Barbara) and am getting the "travelling itch" just looking at your beautiful pictures. Thanks so much for taking the time to include us in your vacation time.