Sunday, June 22, 2008

Last one! I'm home! I'm already missing being on vacation. We had a very long driving day on Friday - 13 hours. But it made Saturday a pretty short day - we got to Fort Collins by noon. I drove home from Fort Collins this morning. We took a different route home - up thru Reno and Salt Lake. A much better drive than the trip going out even if it was a couple of hours longer. The scenery was ever so much better.

So, now I'm unpacked, watering the lawn and doing laundry. I guess I should work making some cards or something into the mix because I won't have anything to post tomorrow. I did go to the scrapbook store in Fort Collins yesterday so I have a few new goodies to play with. Back to real life!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

No comments: