
This is a card I did last month for our Shoebox club. I thought the colors were interesting and I liked the simple layout.
Another birthday dinner last night - wow - am I lucky or what. Sherry & Emily treated me to a great dinner at Dos last night (plus a Starbuck's GC that I can use on my trip!!!) Then we came back to crop - ha! Well, Deb, Sherry and Emily cropped, I sat and talked. Too wound up to concentrate. Thanks guys, it was a wonderful evening even if I didn't get anything done!
So, we're off on our trip to Yosemite today. As soon as I take a shower, pack a few last minute items and load the car. Well, probably wake Jeff up and have him load the car! This is going to be so fun!
I set a post for tomorrow since I will be traveling - we'll see if works! After tomorrow I'm hoping to be able to post some awesome scenery pictures!
Hope you're haivng a wonderful weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment