
This is a fun card I did a while back but never got a good picture taken of it. I've really been trying to use some stamps that have been lingering on the shelf un-used or that I haven't used in a long time.
Deb, Sherry and I had a very productive stamping experience last night. We all got several cards done and had great fun doing them! Yea - I love nights like that.
I have to get in the scrapbooking mode today as I have pages to put together for class on Tuesday. And I need to get pictures on the pages from last month's class. Yep, I'm behind (again!) So, here's hoping the scrapbook mojo hits in the next hour or so!
Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
I like seeing that we can challenge ourselves to get out "old" stamps and products and put to productive use. Makes me feel good as I get "older". Plan to see you this afternoon, Becky, and also Tues night.
Post a Comment