Monday, June 2, 2008

This is the layout I did last Friday. Very simple - not sure why it took me all night to do it! I think I take way too many pictures - it takes me longer to figure out which pictures to use than to put the page together.

I had a very productive day yesterday - got the class projects together for tonight and tomorrow night's classes - put pictures on the two layouts from last month's scrapbook class - got three cards done - and went out to dinner with friends! Yea! Wish every day was as productive. Today I have to get Wednesday night's class project finished. Busy, busy, busy!

Have wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really like YOUR simple look.
Been to a lot of scrapbook stores in various states and cities, and looked at their "class projects" (cards and scrapbook pages), and Becky easily shines above all for me.