Tuesday, July 8, 2008



Good Morning! This is a layout I did quite a while back, but it is one of my favorites. A little time consuming with the string stitched on the sides - I actually used a needle and "sewed" - isn't that amazing?

My son Jeff is now a resident of Grand Junction - oh yea! He arrived yesterday with a u-haul full of stuff. I spent the afternoon trying to get some of the house in town cleaned up a bit so he could move his stuff in. Oh my - cleaning up someone elses dirt is not fun!

Class last night, class this morning and another class tonight! Busy day!

Happy scrappin'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your family shots are ALWAYS great because your "children" are such great posers.
They always look like they're having fun together.

P.S.Haven't been on my computer for well over a week.