

These are pictures of a Card Organizer I made last week for a gift for a Secret Stamper. Fun and easy to do - I hope she likes it!
The family BBQ last night was great fun! My cousin Betty puts on the most amazing spreads when she cooks. I ate WAY too much, but it was oh so yummy! And it's always fun to see cousins that I don't see very often.
No plan for today - and that's probably not good. I don't seem to accomplish much when I don't have a "plan". I guess I'll just go with the flow today and see where it leads.
Hope you are having a fun weekend!
2 comments:
I really really like this idea.
Have you ever taught a class on this card organizer? Count me in if you ever schedule such a class.
Sometimes days with no plans are necessary.
You can add me to the list to take a class on this organizer. Love it!
I think somewhere it says we don't have to have a plan --- but I usually get more done if I have one. must be a Gemini thang.
Post a Comment