Thursday, July 17, 2008



A very simple layout I did with some of the pictures from the Iris Farm. I had a ton of pictures but I was determined to keep it to a 2-page spread.

My plans for today have been a bit altered because of the weather. Not complaining though - it is cool, crisp and fresh outside this morning - a pleasant change from the hot, dry and smoky air. I have a lunch date today which will be fun (ok - it's another birthday thing!) Then I think I will work on getting my photos from Yosemite sorted and labeled. That's going to be a major job with around 700 photos! But then I can start scrapping them!!!!

Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

rubbergranny said...

Nice layout and a reminder of a fun day. It was probably easy to select a variety of colors in your photos. The cooler, damp weather is a nice change and it's good to have our air cleared.

GmaSnooky said...

Love the LO, such a fun place. I must say, you certainly do get the most out of a birthday!