Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another new stamp to play with. This is one of SU's new stamps. I've had a lot of fun with this one.

A little slow this morning - didn't get enough sleep last night. Between the crickets, the lightening and thunder and then the electircity going off I didn't get to sleep until after 2 am. Ugh - I just might have to take a nap this afternoon.

A morning of errands today then I am going to try and get some more work done on class projects. I have one almost finished - yea! Then class tonight.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

GmaSnooky said...

Oh, this is really purty! Guess I am going to have to buy that stamp! You will LOVE the new scallop punch. Think I will carry it around with me so if you or Deb decide to to scallops I will be prepared!!