Monday, August 25, 2008

Something a little different. I scored the lines at an angle on this card - thought it looked kind of cool.

I've pretty much spent the last three days making cards - had a lot of fun playing with new stamps. So, as soon as I get pictures taken I will be able to share them with you. Now I need to get to work on some class projects. Just waiting for some new paper to arrive - hopefully today.

Can you believe this is the last week of August? Good grief, where did the summer go?

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

GmaSnooky said...

Like all the last few days cards, this one is especially pretty. Glad you are making headway on your weeds. I am digging and dividing iris and redoing flower beds. Are you sure you don't want some iris?????? LOL

Anonymous said...

oooh! I really, really like this card. I like the scoring and brads at an angle. I also like lightly sponging the edges. Very, very nice Becky!! Have a great week.