Sunday, October 12, 2008

I spent all day yesterday cleaning and re-organizing my work room upstairs. A good part of the day was spent just re-organizing a whole drawer full of embellishments. Here are the before and after pictures.




Yep, quite a mess! I don't usually let it get this bad before I straighten it up but it definitely got out of hand this time!
And now for the "after" pictures.











Quite an improvement, don't ya think?




Have a wonderful day. Happy stampin'




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled upon your blog by using the 'next blog' button whereas I would usually use the 'black box' I like the things you've made; you should be very proud.

Taylor Wagner said...

yeah i did the same thing, using the "next button", i am new to this but ur work is awesome. ill be reading more of u

GmaSnooky said...

WOW! Love your scap room. Very tidy now, but can you work in all that tidness?

Unknown said...

Even at it's best my play space never looks that good. I know I could stand some simplification and one of these days I'll get to it. Meanwhile I'm taking baby steps. Your tidy areas are impressive.

Sheila said...

Found your blog through Stampin' When I Can.
Fab room...I think I may need you to come and organise mine.....lol!!!