Good morning! Our rain hasn't turned to snow yet, but it is beginning to seem a bit more like winter! Hence, this card today. Used SU's top note die, siwss dots embossing on the background, SU's Seasonal Friendship stamp set and Baja Breeze. The snowflakes are embossed with white. This card would not have been possible without my friends - the die is Deb's and the stamp set is Sherry's! Thanks, guys!
Did everyone have a wonderful day yesterday? I certainly hope so. Mine was the best! It was a great Thanksgiving Day. We ate (too much!) and played games all afternoon! Judy S brought a new game (well, new for us) to play and it was great fun - we laughed a lot! It was perfect. (well, I guess it could only have been more perfect if Tracy had been here!)
I am taking a play day today. Sherry and Judy are coming over this afternoon to stamp and Emily is coming this evening. I am going to get a lot done! (that's my plan anyway)
Enjoy your weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment