
More of the top note die from SU. Stamps are also SU - Lovely as a Tree and the new Winter Post set. Thanks to Sherry for letting me play with her Winter Post set last week! The skaters were stamped first, then masked off before stamping the trees. Colors are Hunter & kraft.
I had a full day of football yesterday - my in-laws showed up 2 hours early - yikes! I love them to death, but had planned on getting a few more things done in the morning. But, what the heck - it was a nice day - made even better when the Broncos won!
Have class tonight so will need to do some class prep today. Hopefully I can get myself organized today so I can get started on my Christmas cards and gifts. Is it really the first of December? I need another month (at least) added in here somewhere!
Enjoy your day!
No comments:
Post a Comment