Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This is a card I did a while back. (I really have to get some new cards done - I'm running low, but haven't had time to stamp for fun!) I really liked these colors together - River rock, chocolate and Blue bayou. Stamps are from SU. I used SU's Sanded background on the river rock.

We leave tomorrow for California - yea! Got an e-mail from my cousin saying it was 85 degrees there yesterday! Oh man, I can hardly wait! Warm weather - I can hardly remember what it feels like. Gotta dig those flip flops out!

Today - take the car in for some repair work. Do laundry. Pack! And I have class tonight. A full day. And just so you don't miss me too much I will get some drafts done that should post while I am gone (if I do it right!)

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip and a great vacation! See you when you return.

Linda E.