Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I wasn't terribly thrilled with the way this card came out - it's lacking something, but I couldn't figure out what else to do with it. What I do like are the flowers - saw these on a blog somewhere and wanted to try them. I started by stamping a word background stamp, then used that piece for the flowers. (I used a die cut, but you could also use different sizes of punches). I sponged the edges of each flower and then layered them and added a brad in the center. Pretty cool huh?

Nothing exciting today - need to get to work on cards for classes that start next week. Maybe do some errands and try to finish up some paper work. Class tonight.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the idea for the flowers. Thanks for sharing this technique.

GmaSnooky said...

Me too!