The last layout of Christmas Day pictures. I am so thankful to Karen for telling me about having pictures developed in wallet size. I love working with them! The page on the left is done with all wallet size - no cropping! Thank you Karen for the wonderful tip!Linda and I postponed our drive up to Grand Mesa til next weekend - we're hoping to have a better picture taking day then.
Since I was home for the day Deb came over and we spent the entire afternoon stamping. We both got a lot done - I managed to get the cards done for card classes - yea!, plus a few extra.
I seem to have a bit of a mess in every room in the house so I think I better start my day today by getting some of it picked up. Then I will move on to cutting kits for class.
Have a great day!
2 comments:
Your welcome, Becky. Keep me posted on any creative ideas you come up with as you use the wallet-size pictures. We are going to Estes Park, so hope I get some great pictures to scrapbook on the last pages we did in class.
Hi Becky,
Just stumbled onto your blog. Love your cards they are super. I had a giggle reading your copyright. Thank you for the ideas as I too surf the blogs looking for ideas. It summer here in Adelaide Australia too hot for original thinking.
Tamara Conroy
Post a Comment