Monday, February 16, 2009

Linda and I drove up to Grand Mesa yesterday - oh my - it was a perfect day - lots of sunshine and lots of snow. It has been several years since I've been to Grand Mesa in the winter and I had forgotten just how beautiful it is with all the snow. It was a great day!
I've had a crazy schedule the last two weeks - something going on every night. Now I have a little bit of a break for the next two weeks. But, I have a long list of things I want to get done and I'm going to see just how many things I can get marked off the list!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the picture:). So important to take time to enjoy the beauty of this earth especially that beauty in our own back yard. Enjoy the next couple of weeks!