New stuff - this is a stamp from one of SU's new hostess sets - Echoes of Kindness. Paper is from SU's Parasian Breeze. Thanks to my friend Linda who let me borrow this set before she's even seen it!
I am tired of cleaning out stuff - but, oh it feels so good to have gotten so much done. I only have a couple of closets left to do in the house, but I've decided they can wait for awhile. (they weren't on my list to begin with!) Then there is the garage - but that is going to wait for warmer weather. So............I am taking a play day today! I am meeting my friend Kim for lunch - and I'm really excited because I haven't seen her for months! It's going to be a good day.
Happy stampin'
1 comment:
Love the stamp and the card! Glad you talked me into getting this stamp set :)
Linda
Post a Comment