Another card using the Manhattan Flower embossing folder. I embossed the image on vellum for this card. Kind of a nice effect.
Wow - what a productive day I had yesterday. Kelly, Sue & Eileen can come crop with me any day! They brought lunch - delicious homemade chili, salad and lots of snack goodies and even took my dog for a walk! We cropped for almost 10 hours - thanks, ladies - it was a great day!
Have to decide what to work on today - would like to continue with my scrapbooking since I'm in a groove, but really need to work on some class projects. Oh, decisions, decisions!
Have a wonderful day!
1 comment:
Becky, I'm really liking all the cards you're doing with this SU stamp. Like the embossing on vellum. Sounds like a fun and productive day with Eileen, Sue and Kelly. Eileen had invited me, however I had to work! Maybe next time.
Post a Comment