Sharing my love of stampin' and other crafty things.
Photo day - haven't posted a photo for a long time. This was a picture I took at sunset one day last week.
Hope you are having a fabulous weekend.
Beautiful sunset. Thanks for sharing your photograpy skills.Have a great upcoming week, Becky.I've started doing some spring cleaning getting ready for yard sale in June. Feels cleansing:)
I love sunsets and your photo is a beauty. We are starting to get wintery weather here in Adelaide Australia and have finally got drought breaking rain. Tamara C
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Beautiful sunset. Thanks for sharing your photograpy skills.
Have a great upcoming week, Becky.
I've started doing some spring cleaning getting ready for yard sale in June. Feels cleansing:)
I love sunsets and your photo is a beauty. We are starting to get wintery weather here in Adelaide Australia and have finally got drought breaking rain. Tamara C
Post a Comment