Tuesday, April 28, 2009



Playing with inchies. (1" squares) Judy, Alison and I stamped a bunch of these images from Inkadinkado one night. Then I needed to figure out what the heck to do with them. This is my first attempt at an inchie card. Each image was stamped in black on different shades of blue, and punched with a 1" square punch. Then each square was sponged with dark brown. I embellished a few of the squares with brads, etc and then just matted them on a black piece of paper and added that to a blue card.

Have chores to get done today and class tonight.

Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No small amount of work on this one! Very different with infinite possibilities.

GmaSnooky said...

How fun is this!! I feel a class on inches coming up - right? Great card.

Karen said...

Very nice. Looks labor-intensive, however I really like it and the added embellishments.