
Tried something a little different with this flower (SU's Fifth Ave Floral) - I stamped the flower three times then cut a section from each one and popped them up to add a little dimension. Kind of a nice effect. Colors are baja and chocolate.
Judy S and I had a great time in Delta yesterday. I went a little overboard on the retail therapy, but I got some great new stuff - now I just need to find the time to play with it all!
Household chores today and then Shoebox Club tonight.
Enjoy your day.
3 comments:
What a versatile stamp. Love what you did with it this time. Would love to see the results of your retail therapy.
This card is gorgeous! I'm going to pull out my set and CASE your card! Thanks for the inspiration!
i love this one i mean the combination of colors fantastic
Post a Comment