
I just got my order from our Stamp Club so had to play with this new set - Sense of Time (SU). I think this one is going to be a lot of fun. The minute part of the clock is cut out, sponged on the edge and popped up. Used a grommet on the right hand side, punched a hole in the center and tied some string through that. Added some brads and there you have it. The Celebrate is from Celebrate Everything (SU) Colors are Kraft and chocolate.
Today - laundry and packing! We're leaving bright and early in the morning. I will schedule posts for the days I am gone, so you will have something new to see each day while I am gone.
Have a great day!
2 comments:
Love the stamps and how you have used them in this card. Can't wait to see more of what you do with this stamp set. Again, safe travels and fun memories.
Have a safe trip. I bought this set and have yet to use it! Thanks for reminding me what a neat set of stamps it is.
Post a Comment