Wednesday, July 1, 2009




The card - How easy is this? This is a new quick-kutz embossing folder I got. (they are plastic ones just like the cuttlebug ones) I simply stamped the birthday greeting in the rectangle space in the middle and added some pearls.



I spent all day yesterday working on class projects - they are done! Oh yea! I still have to cut and bag the kits, but the projects are done! Now I want to start on the 7 Gypsies project I have flitting around in my head.


Today I am helping my cousin with a wedding project for her granddaughter. Still have to print one piece, then it's a matter of putting it together.






This is what my table looked liked at the end of the day yesterday - yikes! (that is after 6 cards and 2 2-page layouts) That little bitty space on the right is what I ended up working in. Good thing I started with the 12 x 12 page layouts at the beginning of the day when the table was clean! Why oh why can I not put things away as I go?
Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's sad but my table and desk look like that most of the time. Occasionally I take time out to put things away, always swearing that I'll keep it that way. But I never seem able to do so.

Karen said...

Did my heart good to see your table, Becky. You can make a mess!! I loved the little working space that was left. Looks like my table when I'm scrapbooking.

Love the card!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Becky... Do you suppose there is a soul out there who can do all the stuff you (and many of us) do and NOT make a mess? Still believe clutter is a sign of genius and nobody can convince me you are not one of those! Thanks for sharing that picture and making so many of us feel better!