Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The card - stamp is from Asisan Artistry (SU) Colors are chocolate and riding hood red. Red piece is embossed with cuttlebug embossing folder.

I do believe Deb brought her mouse to my house - how nice of her to share! I had one running all over my living room last night - yikes! Scared me to death as the first time I saw it it ran across the top (yep, the top) of the sofa I was sitting on! Holy Cow - aren't those little buggers supposed to at least stay on the floor? I was just thinking about going to bed, so of course after all that excitement it took a couple more hours for me to calm down enough to even think about going to sleep. I put out several traps hoping to catch it during the night - no such luck! Darn.

Today - need to deal with some weeds in the yard and finish bagging class kits. Class tonight.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not only talented, but so funny! Hope the mouse gets caught!

Karen said...

Love the colors, the stamp, and the embossing folder. If you ever want to see a funny movie about catching a mouse, I highly recommend the movie Mouse Hunt (I think that's the name). Thanks for class last night Becky!