The card - this layout is one Dorene did with us at a recent Close to My Heart get together. I was trying to copy her card, but that didn't work out so well. ( I didn't have the same stuff) This is what I ended up with. Swirl stamp is from Papertrey. Give thanks is CTMH. Colors are durango, soft suede and kraft.
I am taking a 'fun day' today! Yea! Judy S and I are going to breakfast (a treat for me - I hardly ever go out for breakfast!) Then back here for some stamping fun! Then tonight dinner with Deb, Sherry and Kim and more stamping! Now, does that sound like a fun day or what? But I have to get in gear and get my room cleaned up - it's a bit of a mess from my 2-day scrapping spree.
Happy stampin'
1 comment:
This is an interesting and challenging layout...
Post a Comment