Scrapping Sunday - these are pictures from our trip to the Gateway car museum in August.
I spent all day in my work room yesterday and got two 6 x 6 books done for class projects - wow! That doesn't happpen often (actaully I don't think it's ever happened before!) Today I am going to try and get some chores done and maybe work on some more class projects.
Karen asked what my favorite thing was that I got from my retail therapy on Friday - man, that's a hard one! I can't pick just one, but my favorite two things are probably the photo display stand from 7 gypsies and the printers tray (also from 7 gypsies) I can hardly wait to do something with them. There's also some new embellishments from Tim Holtz (I seem to collect that stuff - really need to start using it!) And of course paper - and it goes on and on!
Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!
1 comment:
PAPER is like a four letter word. We all seem to over-accumulate and ultimately have nothing that matches anything else.
Post a Comment