Saturday, November 28, 2009



Photo Saturday - this is just one of the pictures I took of Tracy & Tony when we went to Grand Mesa on Tuesday. I think this one is my favorite!

Well, it's back to real life today. I just got back from taking Tracy & Tony to the airport for their trip home. Dang, I always hate it when company leaves (especially when it's one of the kids) The house always seems so much more empty. But I have plenty to do, just need to get myself motivated. So, hopefully I can get myself in gear and be productive today.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH...what a truly beautiful photo! How will they ever choose only one for the save-the-dates?! Can't wait to see more, I am sure they are all FANTASTIC! celisa :)

Karen said...

Ditto to Celisa's comments. Good to hear your Thanksgiving went so well.