Saturday, November 7, 2009



Photo Saturday - took this last week when it snowed. Glad we are enjoying better weather now.

I have a new plan for the blog - I will post cards on Monday thru Friday, a photo on Saturday and a scrapbook page on Sunday. I'm hoping this will motivate me to get more scrapbook pages done, plus give the blog a little more variety.

Today it's back to work on the class projects. I'm not leaving my room until they're done - well, maybe a few short breaks!

Hope you are enjoying the beginning of a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Nice composition in your picture. I like your idea on the blog agenda. And then I will challenge you to do 2 days of scrapbook layouts or a scrapbook layout, and picture from a project (like a 2-page spread from a 6x6 book). I won't challenge you until you get the 1 x week scrapbook page spread.
HA!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful photo of our first snow of the year. Only in Colorado, can you have snow one week, breaking record lows, and the next week we are breaking records for high temps, in the
70's in November! LOL! See ya at class on Tuesday, Celisa :)

Anonymous said...

Your photo is so interesting--I was looking at it again yesterday--can see a little lady, face protected by layers of hooded fabric (rose petals). She's dressed in brown with a long white cape... It has snowed on the songbook she is holding... Check it out and let your imagination run...