Sunday, November 1, 2009

Scrappin' Sunday - The layout is one we did in Scrap class a while back. I just added the pictures. Printed paper is from Basic Grey.

Some happy news - Tracy (my daughter) is engaged! Woo hoo! The wedding will be next October in Kentucky. Pretty exciting.

Hoping to spend some time in my stamp room today. I should at least be able to get some cards done while watching the football game! Go Broncos!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Tracy and Tony!
Congrats to you too! So do you get to have a creative hand in the wedding? Save the Date, Invitations, Programs, Menu, Wedding Favors for guests, etc.?
Lauren's and Scott's wedding was so much fun when I made all this for their wedding. They had only 150 guests. About how many for Tracy and Tony? Sounds like a lot of fun Friday nights for you, Sherry, and Emily! Hope you get this, I don't know how to do all this computer stuff! TTYL, Celisa

Anonymous said...

Congrats Becky on becoming a mother-in-law in 2010. Then it may be on to the title of GRANDMA in a couple of years!

Karen said...

That comment was from me, not anonymous:)