Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The card - more Go Green (SU) Dotted background is from Glitz. Colors are kraft and artichoke.


Boring??? Ho-Hum? Geez! Someone left a comment yesterday saying my blog posts were boring - can you imagine? Now, what could be more exciting than stamping, scrapbooking and photographs? I know, I know - that person must really be out of touch. Of course they could have been commenting on my little daily blips of life - now that IS pretty boring. But, actually, I'm old. I gave up the really exciting stuff several years ago. Too much excitement is really not good for someone of my advanced age - it can cause heart attacks ya know. So, I shall go on posting my cards, scrapbook pages and photographs and hope that the person from yesterday has moved on to a more exciting blog! (Oh no! I hadn't thought about the idea that they thought my cards were boring - oh my! Oh well - each to their own. )

Have a wonderful scrappin, stampin' day!

7 comments:

Juanita said...

I love reading your daily blog and it's definitly never boring! You are part of my breakfast routine. Please don't change a thing. Your creativity is inspiring everyday!!!!

PeggyR said...

You are such an inspiration for cards! Your blog is the first one I look at in the morning! I've used several of your ideas in with my own stamps... I guess the person who posted isn't a stamper or artist. Don't let them get you down and don't change who you are for one person that you don't even know!

Anonymous said...

You've shared 564 cards with all of us. That's a pile of "creatives". Miss HO HUM should take an art appreciation class.

Linda E said...

You are one of the most NOT boring people I know. Looking at your blog is the first thing I do every day when I come home from work!

Linda said...

I love your style and especially look forward to the cards and photos. Please keep on doing what you do best. Let that reader move on - gives us all a bit more room to appreciate your art.

Debbie Henderson said...

I like your postings because they are so short and to the point. I love your cards and the inspiration. Ignore the person who had the audacity to make a negative comment. The positive comments outweigh the one negative. Sounds like a little envy to me!!

Karen said...

Typically when someone says such negative descriptive words, it is a reflection of her/his life. So sad:( for her/him.

I have stopped in many, many scrapbook stores in states, cities and towns that I have travelled through and never have I seen anyone yet who has the crisp, clean and simply clear eye for scrapbooking, cards and photography as does Becky.

You, I loudly applaud Becky, for sharing your gifts with so many of us through your blog.