Friday, March 12, 2010



The card - the flower (SU) is stamped with Basic Grey, colored with blender pen (celery & saffron). (this is one of those times when the flowers look a LOT better in real life) Side is embossed with cuttlebug border embossing folder. Cardstock colors are celery & saffron.

Lots going on today - first I need to get my stamp room cleaned up (not sure how I can make such a mess doing one card!) Deb is coming over this afternoon and we are going to try our hand at making rag purses. (my sewing machine hasn't been used in so long that I only hope it still works) Then Emily and Sherry are joining us later for our regular Friday night stamping. Woo hoo! A totally fun day. (well, except for the cleaning up part)

Have a fabulous day.

2 comments:

Nancy Williams said...

Gorgeous! I love the simple elegance of your cards.

Karen said...

WOW, this is a real eye-catcher.
Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.