The card - stamps are from SU (Garden From the Heart). I stamped the image with chocolate, colored the leaves with celery, then added some peach flower soft. Fun stuff.
Yesterday I went to watch my son Jeff get his head shaved. He did it as a fund-raiser for children's cancer research. He raised over $1500 - good job Jeff! I should have some great pictures to scrapbook!
Today I need to get things set up for class tonight and I think maybe it's time to take the winter decorations down in the house. (I should at least get it done before Easter don't ya think) Lovin' this spring-like weather we're having!
Enjoy your day.
2 comments:
I like the peach soft stuff Looks good. I might have to look for some. You have a wonderful son.
Thank you to Jeff. Will be fun to see the pictures.
Post a Comment