Thursday, June 17, 2010



The card - another 'brick wall' card. Same technique as the one from the other day. This is the card I did for our Shoebox Club last week.

My thanks to Judy S for a wonderful day yesterday! It was great fun and I came home with a bag full of new goodies to play with. (my birthday treat to myself! - plus some great birthday treats from Judy!) That's my plan for today - to play with some of those new goodies! I do have to do a bit of work today - I have a class tonight so I will need to get things set up for that. But other than that I am going to spend the day 'playing'!

Have an extra special day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

GmaSnooky said...

Happy Birthday. Hope it was a really great day for you!