The card - I am in love with this 'brick' embossing folder by Tim Holtz (Sizzix). To get this effect I stamped the image first on a piece of white card stock. Then I inked the embossing folder by rubbing an ink pad over the inside of the folder (just the bottom side). I then placed my stamped image facing down on the inked folder and ran it through the cuttlebug. Pretty cool, huh? Leaf stamp is from Hero Arts.
My plans for the week were to get some yard work done - doesn't look like that's going to work out today - it's pretty wet from the rain and still looks like more rain. That's OK though - we needed the rain and I don't mind putting off the yard work! So, maybe some stamping time today! (I have lots more embossing folders to play with)
Have a wonderful day!
1 comment:
Very nice effect with the embossing folder! I agree with you on the rain. I would like to have spring time weather for awhile.
Post a Comment