Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The card - stamped images are from A Muse. Label shape is from Nestabilities. Background is embossed with SU folder (square lattice). Colors are eggplant, olive, & white.

I think I may just take an r & r day today. I don't have anything pressing that needs to be done and I have no plan so......... maybe some stamping (I do need to get a project done for Shoebox tomorrow night!) I do have to get things ready for class tonight, but that's it!

Dinner was great fun last night - I'm not sure those guys even tasted what they were eating - they were so wound up about their fishing trip that was all they talked about. It was quite entertaining - they were like a group of little boys that could hardly contain their excitement - and we're talking 35 year old guys here! Somehow it just made me happy to listen to them!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How great that son and son-in-law were having a good time together.